FIRST INTERNATIONAL CLASSICAL GUITAR COMPETITION „GUITART” – 27.10.2018, PLOVDIV, BULGARIA
Event organiser: Association “Fusion Way”, Partners: „ALTAMIRA”, AMDFA-Plovdiv, „SAVAREZ”, etc.
- The competition is open for guitarist from all over the world from 18 to 35 years of age at the 31.12.2018.
- The participation fee is 100 €
The fees are transferred to a bank account, with credit card or via PayPal:
3. Documents for participation:
- Application for participation;
- Fee payment receipt copy/original.
4. Competition program includes two rounds:
FIRST ROUND – an audio-video recording with 10-15 minutes free program by choice with works of various musical-historical eras. The link to the audio-video recording in www.youtube.com should be send till 30.09. 2018 г. to an email address:
The audio-video recording includes:
- Pronunciation of the name and surname of the participant;
- Presentation of the composer and the works he will perform;
- Performing the music program itself.
When you make the recording your face, instrument and hands must be visible! Maximum 6 participants go to the second round with the highest score and according the jury opinion.
SECOND ROUND – 25-30 minutes free program by choice with works of various musical-historical eras. Repertoire from the first to second round is not allowed. The repertoire should be performed by heart!
5. The assessment:
The assessment criteria of the jury are: artistic and technical difficulty of the repertoire, compliance of the musical text, originality of the interpretation, culture and variety of the sound, artistry.
The jury can interrupt the participant, when the time is prolonged. It also reserves the right not to give all the announced prizes. The decisions of the jury are final.
6. Prize fund:
- Classical guitar Altamira Capriccio (worth 5000 €);
- Participation at minimum 8 elite European Guitar Festivals within the framework of the project „EUROSTRINGS” during 2019, including 200€ scolarship pro festival, full accommodation, full covering of all transport costs;
- Participation in the „EuroStrings Artists” Competition with First prize 10 000 euro and concert tour in China and USA;
- Concert in the International Guitar Festival „GuitArt”, Plovdiv, 2019;
- Subject awards.
Second prize: 500 euro and subjects awards
Third prize: 300 euro and subjects awards
All participants in the Second round receive the Diplom “Finalist”.
Goran Krivokapic (Montenegro) – Classical guitarist, winner of the most prestigious guitar competitions in the world
Bosko Radojkovic (Serbia) – Founder and Director of Guitar Art Festival – Beograd
Stela Miteva-Dinkova (Bulgaria) – Associated Professor at Academy of Music and Dance Art – Plovdiv
Mak Grgic (Slovenia) - Artistic Director of EuroStrings, Artistic Director of Zagreb Guitar Festival
Maja Radovanlija (USA) – Member of Minneapolis Guitar Quartet